Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Registration in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.